Running a trucking business in Nevada involves many responsibilities. From keeping your drivers safe to completing vehicle maintenance, there’s more than enough for you to do each day. On top of daily tasks, you must ensure compliance with Department of Transportation (DOT) and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations.
US Compliance Services can streamline the compliance elements of your responsibilities. We create a compliance plan and file the necessary paperwork to ensure you remain in good standing with all regulations. Our team handles compliance, so you can focus on running your business confidently.
The Benefits of Trucking Compliance Services
US Compliance Services can:
- Reduce the time you spend filing paperwork each year so that you can focus on other business components.
- Create a transparent plan so you understand relevant regulations and materials.
- Perform accurate filing and refining services, carefully checking each form.
- Offer resources such as trucking company management advice and DOT information.
When you work with us, you get a partner who puts your business’ best interests first. We are here to simplify the filing process and help you accomplish your business goals.
What US Compliance Services Can Do for Your Business
We can provide expertise in many areas, including:
- DOT consulting: The DOT has many lengthy requirements for trucking companies. We offer complete DOT compliance services from a single source. Our team can help you file for a new DOT number, implement your MC decals correctly and complete all other requirements.
- FMCSA compliance: The FMCSA requires all companies that transport hazardous materials to complete an MCS-90 endorsement. We ensure that you demonstrate fiscal responsibility and find out whether you need an MCS-90 endorsement.
- ELD and ELOG services: With our partner NexTraq®, we keep you up-to-date on technological advancements and electronic logging devices (ELDs or ELOGs). We look after registering new vehicles, combining paper and electronic logs and creating a new system for drivers on the road.
- DOT driver qualification: As an employer, you’re responsible for documenting all driver qualifications, including applications, road tests, drug or alcohol tests and more. Our services create a steady system in which you can find and access each file.
Contact Us to Schedule Your Compliance Consultation
Though these codes exist to keep drivers and products safe, it can be challenging to navigate every regulation. US Compliance Services accepts the tasks of researching, filing and keeping up with the guidelines that apply to your business. We streamline the process, so you’re ready for an audit at any time.
Contact us to schedule a consultation to enhance your Nevada trucking company’s compliance.
DOT & FMCSA Compliance in Nevada