If you are a truck company owner or supervisor, managing your fleet is a significant part of your job. Monitoring locations, keeping up with machine maintenance and meeting customers’ needs takes all the time you have. On top of that, you must comply with regulatory changes and requirements, which have consequences if forgotten.
US Compliance Services can reduce your workload by removing some of your responsibility. We make your job easier by monitoring Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), Department of Transportation (DOT) and Kansas state guidelines. You can focus on your day-to-day tasks while we make sure that your business follows the guidelines.
What Do Compliance Consultants Provide?
Compliance consultants help you save time and manage your workload. Other advantages include:
- A knowledgeable team: Consultants offer expertise in multiple national and state regulatory guidelines. We cover various areas of interest and happily provide information whenever you need it.
- Reassurance: You can feel secure knowing that we have your guideline compliance thoroughly covered. Instead of taking on the responsibility yourself, a consultant team can handle it for you and prevent any slip-ups or violations.
- Custom solutions: Every business is unique. Trucking consultants find the appropriate regulations and resources your company needs while keeping your best interests in mind.
Why Choose US Compliance Services?
US Compliance Services offers all benefits of compliance consultants with our specialized services. Some of our professional compliance services include:
- Trucking company management advice: We have a thorough understanding of Kansas state laws to keep your business in line. Our team can oversee and advise you on important company compliance issues.
- DOT consulting: Driver qualification ensures that your drivers operate vehicles safely on the road. Resources like our Driver Qualification Filing streamline compliant practices for finding certified drivers.
- FMCSA compliance: We will cover all aspects of FMCSA compliance and keep your drivers prepared for inspections and audits. Our team ensures you complete and file the necessary paperwork to transport hazardous materials.
- ELD services: We partnered with NexTraq®, a user-friendly GPS fleet-tracking tool that improves productivity, accountability and user safety. This software ensures electric logging device (ELD) compliance.
Learn More From Our Team
We stay on top of regulations and keep your trucking company operation running smoothly. Let us manage your compliance needs, help you provide for your customers and keep your drivers safe. You can find out more bout our services by submitting our contact form or scheduling a consultation.
DOT & FMCSA Compliance in Kansas