Balancing several time-consuming tasks as a truck company owner or operator may cause changing compliance standards to go unnoticed. As a result, you may miss a registration deadline, neglect updating driver qualification documentation or fail to meet regulations.
Our consultants at US Compliance Services are here to help. As a full-service trucking compliance services company specializing in Alaska trucking compliance, we keep up to speed on evolving Department of Transportation (DoT) and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) compliance standards. We help you free up time and resources, which you can dedicate to managing, operating and scaling your trucking company.
How Can We Help Your Alaska Trucking Company?
At US Compliance Services, we offer our expert guidance in the following areas:
- DoT Consulting: The DoT sets forth specific standards and regulations to keep your customer’s cargo and your drivers — and others on the road — safe. Our informed DoT consultants ensure you follow and meet all DoT guidelines and regulations for complete compliance. We’ll help you file for DoT numbers, Bienniel renewals, MC numbers, United Carrier Registration, etc.
- FMCSA Compliance: The FMCSA conducts random compliance reviews, safety audits and roadside inspections to ensure you and your drivers are fully compliant. We’ll ensure your drivers and company have the necessary documentation and paperwork — including MCS-90 and MCS-150 registration forms — prepared and ready for unexpected auditing.
- Driver Qualification Management: Truck companies should have their up-to-date driver qualification files organized and ready to present to the FMCSA. We’ll manage and keep your drivers’ qualification documentation current, including medical examiner certificates, certificates of violations, driving record reviews and more.
Additional services we offer include:
- DoT auditing support and supervisor training
- Electronic logging device (ELD) services
- DoT physicals and drug and alcohol testing enrollment
- International Registration Plan (IRP) filing
- Biennial MCS-150 registration renewals
- IFTA application assistance
How Does Trucking Compliance Assistance Benefit Your Company?
Our knowledgeable consultants save you time, money and resources with custom guidance and consulting solutions. Learn more about the advantages of partnering with our dedicated team:
- Time savings: We understand that you have a finite amount of time to manage and operate your business. We stay current on Alaska trucking compliance laws and regulations to free up time so you can dedicate your attention to other essential tasks.
- Cost to savings: Preparation is crucial to avoid unnecessary penalties or costly fees. Occasionally, fines or penalties could prevent your drivers from operating, affecting your company’s bottom line. We’ll stay on top of your compliance needs to ensure you’re prepared in the event of an audit.
- Custom solutions: Our consultants value the strengths and challenges that make your business unique. We tailor our consulting services to your company’s needs to ensure you become and remain fully compliant.
Contact Our Specialists Today to Learn More
At US Compliance Services, we understand you have your hands full owning and operating a trucking company. Let our dedicated compliance consultants take on the time-consuming and complicated task of managing your company’s compliance. With our assistance, you can focus on improving customer relationships and scaling your business.
We stay on top of changing laws and regulations so you can focus on what you do best. Contact our team online today to get started!