IFTA Filing in Illinois
Illinois Trucking Compliance
When you operate a trucking company in Illinois, you have to worry about compliance on top of running your company and meeting the needs of your customers. With so many different regulations to keep track of, such as Department of Transportation (DOT), Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and Illinois Motor Fuel Use Tax guidelines, you need an efficient way to keep up with changes, file the right paperwork and ensure you have the proper registration for every driver.
US Compliance Services can help. As a full-service trucking compliance assistance provider serving companies in Illinois, we work with you to fully meet every federal and state requirement. When you use our professional consultation services, you can run your company with ease knowing you’re avoiding fines and maximizing your productivity. We’re the solution you need to stay compliant and focus on growing your Illinois trucking company.
Trucking Compliance Consultation Services in Illinois
As a company owner or manager, your job is to run your trucking company efficiently while fully meeting all compliance laws. You need to stay up to date with two areas of trucking compliance: federal and state laws. Instead of taking valuable time out of your schedule to learn every requirement, fill out paperwork and keep all registrations updated, US Compliance Services takes on the burden for you.
We ensure your company stays compliant while you run your fleet efficiently. US Compliance Services stays on top of industry trends to ensure you’re meeting new regulations and staying competitive in the market. As your partner, we’ll help create custom solutions based on your goals and give you the peace of mind you crave regarding Illinois trucking compliance. We help with:
- Illinois Motor Fuel Use Tax: In 2019, Illinois changed IFTA regulations, so you could begin displaying your IFTA license and decals on November 1. Every trucking company is responsible for keeping track of their decals, which are serialized and assigned to your company. You need to record and track the use of your decals in case you would be audited.
- DOT Regulations: More than 50% of DOT applications are incorrectly filled out, which could result in a rejected application. We’ll save you time and money by getting it right the first time. We will also help you identify DOT rules and standards, as well as how you can meet them.
- Driver Qualification: The DOT has additional guidelines outlining the qualification of drivers. You need to keep detailed records on everything from work histories to medical exams to road tests to stay compliant. US Compliance Services will help monitor and manage the process of filling out these forms, and you can download our Driver Qualification File to streamline it even more.
The Benefits of Trucking Compliance Consultation Services
Whether your trucking company is brand new or has existed for years, you need to keep track of Illinois trucking compliance regulations to stay afloat. US Compliance Services is your partner from day one. We work with you to adhere to DOT and FMCSA laws, as well as statewide Illinois regulations. The benefits of working with us include:
- More time and resources to devote to other areas of your business
- Improved accuracy as we take care of filling out and renewing DOT forms
- Honesty from the beginning and the peace of knowing your business is in good hands
Contact US Compliance Services Today
Take control of Illinois trucking compliance laws and regulations through US Compliance Services. Give us a call today or contact us online to learn more about our services.